- We work with all types of owners in Florida as their investment advisors.
- Our goal is to help you maximize your return on investment.
- We analyze all options and implications and build a strategy that serves your needs.
- We represent you and help you implement the strategy to insure your success.
- Our clients trust our credibility thanks to our diligence in inspecting every aspect of the property prior to producing an Offering Memorandum.
-The process includes a thorough analysis of physical and financial aspects, with regard to current and future operations.
- We’re leaders in Central Florida retail, with a keen knowledge of: Current Inventory, Upcoming Listings, and Specific Challenges.
- Our proprietary information is shared with our most trusted investors.
- Contact us today for the best investment opportunities.
- Our sales team offers a one team national sales platform
- Our commitment to maintaining relationships with a wide universe of domestic and foreign investors has resulted in the Milano-Glickman Team achieving premium pricing on all property types in markets throughout the country.
- Underlying the one team approach to commercial real estate investment sales is our proprietary database which serves as an invaluable source of current market intelligence, pricing and investor information.
- The Tampa Colliers International Debt & Equity Finance Team is a correspondent agent for many of the top life companies in the US.
- The team has placed over $2.0 billion in commercial real estate debt in the past 3 years.
- The size of life company loans range between $2 million and $250 million.
- The Tampa Team has managed a loan servicing portfolio on behalf of our lenders that has averaged over $1.2 billion for the past 5 years.
- Our brokerage and agency teams who work on behalf of property owners and landlords do more than searching and signing tenants.
- They create the strategic backbone of a property marketing cycle that positions the property in the marketplace and secures the right tenants, building value to support the landlord’s ownership goals.
Contact us to discuss your retail investments with The Milano-Glickman team.